|Photo from wallpapers cafe|
I considered doing a no-buy but let's be honest, I would fail miserably at that. At first I was just planning to do this for myself, but now it seems to be necessary to use up what I have in my stash. I want to weed through the random products to figure out what I love and try to stick to those products in the future. This is going to be all-inclusive for any beauty related products, everything from skincare and makeup to bath products and nail polish.
- $20 per month to spend on anything that I wish. This amount does not include pp funds, gift-cards, reward dollars or swaps. The monthly amount is accumulative so if I do not spend my $20 in January or February, I then have $60 to spend in March and so on. This amount does NOT count toward replacing an empty staple product such as moisturizer, cleanser or shampoo.
- Foundation- May rebuy ONE liquid foundation if I decide it's HG worthy. Rebuy TM when depleted.
- Primer- Will purchase 1 new primer, Biore Facial milk, before warm weather arrives. Must use up all other primers before purchasing any others.
- Mascara- Only 2-3 open tubes at a time. May rebuy one base/primer as needed.
- Lipsticks- NONE. Use what's in stash.
- Powder- Need loose setting powder before summer
- Lipgloss- can replace Buxom Trixie with dupe but no new shades, I just don't wear them that often.
|Image from improvizations.com|
- Sephora 20% off or VIB events: can stock up on staples, ONLY buy items I've been lemming for long time.
- Ulta: Only use coupons to stock upon staples or long-time lemmings.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette: purchase whenever it comes in-stock and I have funds.
I'm hoping to get up posts containing pictures of my entire stash this month, before I start purging out things I don't need.
**The following posts are not up to date yet, it will take me a while to inventory and take pictures of my entire stash**
The Product Roundup AKA My Stash:
Eyeshadow Singles; loose and pressed
Lip glosses and balms
Body wash and cleansers
Masks, scrubs and treatments
Moisturizers and lotions
Shampoo and conditioner
Brushes and tools
Tools of the trade:
Base Coats/top coats
Have you ever successfully completed a low or no buy? Do you have any make-up related resolutions? Any tips for me make it through the year successfully?