Monday, December 5, 2011

The Lust List: 12/5/11

The Lust List = Things that I desperately wish to add to my collection!

lust

MUFE Mat Velvet+ - I need another full coverage matte foundation like I need a hole in the head, but I really want to try this one. I definitely have to wait until I pare down my foundation stash though.

Biore Facial Milk SPF 50 - This is supposed to be very drying as a primer so I'm definitely going to get it before the warm weather arrives again!

Clarisonic - I've been thinking about getting one of these for a while and I think I might make it my Christmas present for 2012.


 Curlformers- This is a brand new lemming; they seem to produce the same spiral curls as sponge rolls but those always get caught in my hair.

Chanel Dragon- I openly confess that I only want this one because it's being discontinued and so many people seem to love it, but I'm going to pass. Hopefully I won't regret it later.

 MAC Russian Red- Another red lippie that I'm trying to hold off on. When I need to back2mac this one will definitely be coming home with me.



NARS LM


NARS Sheer Glow OR Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation- I need to fill the light-to-medium coverage gap in my foundation stash, but I cannot decide which to try. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it in-store before my fabulous $20 coupon expires so I'm reading a million different reviews and trying to make a decision. This will probably be my last purchase before I begin my low-buy 2012!


What products are you lusting lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment