Friday, November 25, 2011

OPI Muppets Collection: Excuse Moi!

I hope everyone has had a happy Thanksgiving and a successful Black friday! We just had Thanksgiving with my parents today and this is actually the first Black Friday in a very long time that I did not go shopping! I didn't even do any online shopping, sans one movie from Amazon for the chitlins.

When I was at the salon a few days ago I noticed that she had a couple of the nail polishes from OPI's Muppets Collection and I knew I had to get at least one. I decided to go with Excuse Moi! which is a small multi-colored glitter in a berry red/pink base. The formula on this polish was a little thick but surprisingly it was opaque in just 2 coats!


This is one coat on my nails and one coat on Hannah's over top of a bright pink shade.






Sorry for the craptastic cellphone pics and unfinished nails, Hannah and I just painted our nails after stuffing ourselves with turkey and I wanted to share.




































Oh and one more pic for the day, my new RED hair!


I went for the whole head this time and I really like it! It's different from anything I've ever done and I could use a few changes in my life.

This my first blog post from my phone, I hope everything comes through okay! My apologies if it doesn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment