Sunday, November 27, 2011

Rainy Day Out FOTD

On one very rainy day last week, I looked down at my hand while I was driving and noticed this big orange spot. Now, this certainly isn't the first time I've forgotten to wash off my hand after applying foundation, but it was the first time I couldn't just go to the sink and wash it off. For the next hour or so I kept glancing at my hand, hoping maybe it would magically disappear. No such luck! It kept driving me crazy but I didn't have any baby wipes with me or anything that would take it off.

It's very faint, but it's there.


I haven't been posting many FOTD's because I keep reaching for the same look lately. Gold/Bronze eyes with pink or red lips. This day I mixed it up with a plum lippie instead! Try to contain your excitement.





Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15 mixed with Revlon Colorstay in Ivory
Benefit Erase Paste in Fair
Clinique Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Sleek Pomegranate Blush
Sleek Suede Blush to contour
Shiseido in White Beam to highlight

Eyes:
UDPP
Urban Decay Naked Palette:
Half Baked- inner third of lid
Smog- middle third of lid
Darkhorse- outside third of lid
Virgin- highlight 
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack- lid
UD 24/7 liner in baked-bottom lashes
UD 24/7 liner in zero- tightline
Maybelline Colossal Mascara layered with Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus (LEFP) Mascara





Lips:
Clinique Cream Shaper for lips in Mulberry
Bare Escentuals lipstick in Plum Brulee


I picked up a few things at Ulta while I was out as well. I live 90 minutes from anything more than Walmart or a drugstore so I try to make every trip count.

  c1c15339.jpg

  • Essence Gel Eyeliner in London Baby and Berlin Rocks- Both of these are very creamy and have good pigment. I can't attest to the wear-time of Berlin Rocks but London Baby (brown) lasts all day on my oily lids.
  • Maybelline Colossal Waterproof Mascara- Okay volume but a tad bit flaky.
  • Maybelline Great Lash Big Mascara- Haven't tried yet.
  • Redken Color Extend Shampoo- Bought this in the travel size, seems to be very moisturizing. (not pictured)
  • Biolage Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment