|It's very faint, but it's there.|
I haven't been posting many FOTD's because I keep reaching for the same look lately. Gold/Bronze eyes with pink or red lips. This day I mixed it up with a plum lippie instead! Try to contain your excitement.
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15 mixed with Revlon Colorstay in Ivory
Benefit Erase Paste in Fair
Clinique Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Sleek Pomegranate Blush
Sleek Suede Blush to contour
Shiseido in White Beam to highlight
Urban Decay Naked Palette:
Half Baked- inner third of lid
Smog- middle third of lid
Darkhorse- outside third of lid
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack- lid
UD 24/7 liner in baked-bottom lashes
UD 24/7 liner in zero- tightline
Maybelline Colossal Mascara layered with Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus (LEFP) Mascara
Clinique Cream Shaper for lips in Mulberry
Bare Escentuals lipstick in Plum Brulee
I picked up a few things at Ulta while I was out as well. I live 90 minutes from anything more than Walmart or a drugstore so I try to make every trip count.
- Essence Gel Eyeliner in London Baby and Berlin Rocks- Both of these are very creamy and have good pigment. I can't attest to the wear-time of Berlin Rocks but London Baby (brown) lasts all day on my oily lids.
- Maybelline Colossal Waterproof Mascara- Okay volume but a tad bit flaky.
- Maybelline Great Lash Big Mascara- Haven't tried yet.
- Redken Color Extend Shampoo- Bought this in the travel size, seems to be very moisturizing. (not pictured)
- Biolage Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner