Saturday, November 10, 2012

NOTD: Nina Ultra Pro in Burnished Bronze

I picked this polish up last week at Sally's and had to use it right away. It's Nina Ultra Pro and the color is Burnished Bronze, which is a perfect shade of orange for fall.

This is actually the first time I've bought a Nina Ultra Pro polish and I must say, I do like it. The brush is wider than any others I've tried and this particular polish is almost opaque with one coat!
I wore it for four days already with no chips or flaking and the color is lovely so when I removed this color, I put it right back on with a matte topcoat.

I'm wearing Sephora by OPI basecoat, two coats of Burnished Bronze and one coat of OPI top coat, followed by OPI drip dry drops.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Unfortunately I got some bubbles in the base coat and I didnt even realize it until I was applying the topcoat.


Here's a shot of round two with one coat of Burnished Bronze and followed with a matte topcoat. I already have a knick on my index finger, which is the downside to using a matte topcoat.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

What color nails have you been sporting so far this autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment