Monday, November 5, 2012

Well, hello there!


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

It goes without saying that I kind of fail at keeping up with my blog, but the other thing is that I fail at life in general for 2012. This year has been an absolute whirlwind and it's still not over yet.
I lost my mom, I'm going through the divorce process, the kids and I moved in with my dad, I now have a full time job and I have put back on all but about 5 lbs that I worked so hard to lose a couple years ago. That, my lovelies, is just the short version. I'm not a "woe is me" type of person, but I'm putting all of that out there so that I can take control of my life again. There have been so many changes.. some good, some bad and some that were just changes.
I have accepted the fact that there are many things that I can no longer control, but I am restoring order to things that I can. The two big ones are keeping my spending under control and getting back to a healthier me. This blog will take a slightly different turn with the nature of my postings but will still be heavily focused on all things beauty. I may have lost a lot of things, but my love for all things pretty has not waned one bit!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Thank you, if you made it with me this far. Have you made any big life changes this year?

1 comment:

  1. Hey lovely, I just wanted to say that I hope things aren't too bad and just remember the good things in life! Hope things look up for you, Hannah x

    ReplyDelete