Monday, September 19, 2011

Haul Time!

ETA: I went in to edit this post, and somehow it got moved to a new post? Apparently I'm not smart enough to work out all the blogger kinks yet. :/ I'll work on it, promise.


I was finally able to head in-store to Sephora and the MAC counter last Friday, so I'm still running on a new product high. This will be a collective haul from the past month or so, don't hate.




MAC-
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15- I ordered this online and I already love it. What took me so long? I'll try to get a review on this one up soon.
MAC Ruby Woo Matte Lipstick- Finally decided to look at this cult favorite in-store and just like the rest of the world, I think I might be a fan!
MAC Lip Pencil in Brick-to match Ruby Woo, of course!
MAC Frost Eyeshadow in Paradisco- I realized that I do not own a a single orange shadow and needed to change that, so I went with this shade.


Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel- the BIG bottle! Hah!
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Dollface- I can already tell you that I'm going to need this blush in more shades. It gives off a nice color and lasts all day! Bonus points for being cruelty free!
NARS blush in Orgasm- another cult favorite that I did not own. The color is fab, but I'm loving everything about the Tarte blush a tad bit more.
NARS Lipstick in Niagara- I actually wanted to buy Barberella, but this color was more appealing with my skin tone.
NARS Lipgloss in Giza- a nice peachy gloss
MUFE HD Powder- This was my one impulse buy in-store; it's the small size that they keep in the bins up by the counter.
Cover FX Clearprep FX Matte Foundation Primer- I went in planning to try out a new primer, the MUFE All MAT in particular, but my store no longer carries it. :( Two SAs suggested this one for oily skin, so I'll give it a try.
Philosophy 3-in-1s in Caramel Apple and Candy Corn- I love Fall scents, so yummy! I'm going to have to hide these from the hubs!
Philosophy Lip gloss in I love candy corn- After I smelled the body wash I *had* to have the gloss! It really does taste yummy, I informed Hannah that this one was all mommy's!
Sephora VIB gift- I had over 500 points on my beauty bank and this since skincare kit had a lot of good samples in it, I went for it.

Urban Decay Primer Potion Duo- 2 for the price of one! They switched from the genie bottle to a squeeze tube but I still like the bottle so I took advantage!
UD Matte eyeshadow in ABC Gum- I know a lot of people use this as a brow bone highlight but I'm so pale it's more like a natural shade on me. :/
UD Cream eye-shadows in Midnight Rodeo and Whipped- $3 each, heckuva good deal!
UD 24/7 eyeliners in Dime & Baked- I love the 24/7 liners and want them in every. single. color. I think these were about $8 or $9 each! :O
UD Liquid Liner in Roach- It looks brown but has a purple tint when applied.

Other randoms:
L'oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense felt tip liquid eyeliner- Extremely easy to use! This is a great liner for when you want the look of a liquid liner but don't quite have the precision down yet. It's a little hard to get a thin line though.
Essie Nailpolish- Power Clutch and Lady Like
Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Night Moisturizer - I finally decided to try a face product with Retinol so after reading many reviews, this is the one I went with. I'll give my review and results in a month or two.
Ponds Cold Cream- After starting the Neutrogena cream I needed something very gentle on my face for removing makeup, so what's better than good old cold cream?
Desert Essence Organics Hair Care Shampoo- This was recommended to me for oily hair so I'm trying it out. So far I'm just ehhh about it. Review in a few weeks.

Target "mini" haul: While everyone else is going Missoni crazy, I bought some brushes. :P
Sonia Kashuk Highlighter brush- a reasonably priced MAC 187 dupe.
Sonia Kashuk concealer brush- a bit obvious, no?
Sonia Kashuk bent liner brush- The tip of this liner brush is bent to the side. *doh* It supposedly makes it easy to apply eyeliner.

Phew! That took forever just to write out. That will be the biggest haul for a very long while, I tend to go in 6 months spurts of no makeup shopping and then buy a whole bunch at one time. I should really get a handle on that, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment