Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

My cake!

Or happy belated birthday, anyways. Another year older, though it seems more like 5 years older. Here's to hoping that 25 is better than 24, especially consider that I officially have to say I'm in my "mid-twenties." 
Me & the Hubs





Grown-up birthdays are never as fun as birthdays when you're a kid, though I take full delight in the planning of my kids parties, so I live through them I guess. My birthday agenda consisted of going to eat at my favorite Chinese resturant, eating birthday cake and watching my new movie, Fast Five. 



























2001
2011


*Swoon* Vin Diesel has been at the top of my list for 10 years. I'm pretty sure he'll stay there until I die. :D














Me & the chitlins!!
Anywho! It's time like these, (aka, when others take pictures of me,) that I realize I need to invest in a foundation sans SPF. I'm pale enough, I don't need to look more washed out in photos.
















I wanted to do something different than the norm for my FOTD, but alas I reached for my Fall favorite of gold eyes and red lips. 
Please excuse my brows, I've been growing them out to reshape. 




Face:
Clinique DDMG
ClearprepFX mattifier
MAC studio fix fluid foundation/revlon colorstay mix
Benefit erase paste
MUFE HD finishing powder
Tarte AC Blush in dollface

Eyes:
UDPP
BE luster- highlight
BE hiking trail-lid
KVD rebekah-crease
KVD peanut-inside corner
UD 24/7 liner in zero-tightline &eyelid
UD 24/7 liner in baked- lower lash line
Benefit They're Real mascara- upper lashes
Fairydrops Las Vegas Platinum mascara-lower lashes


Lips:
MAC liner in subculture
Revlon matte Fabulous Fig-blotted and covered with Revlon lip butter in Red Velvet






I also had to go get my license renewed this week, so I went with a my-face-but-better look since I want to make sure the police officer can recognize me the next time I commit some horrible crime.
It's my quick eyes look of Urban Decay Virgin on tear duct & highlight, UD sin all over lid & UD toasted in crease. Lips are Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie


Hair-blowing wind provided by mother nature

The license pics:

L to R: New pic, Old pic
Yikes! Think I've changed much in the past 4 years? For the better, I hope!




No comments:

Post a Comment