Monday, October 10, 2011

Mail Time, Drugstore & Big Lots Haul!

Last week was pretty good as far as cosmetics go. I made two trips to CVS, received some international goodies, did a 20% off haul from my local Big Lots and had my first swap over on MUA!

CVS & Mail Part One
Yes, I ate the whole candy bar. Jealous?

Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Ivory- I wanted this to mix with my Studio Fix Fluid to make the shade wearable for winter. As my summer color fades it's becoming too dark. :( Bonus points for getting $4 bucks back at CVS!
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fuchsia Fusion- My first Fuchsia lip. Wdyt?  It's a bit faded in the pic below, but I'm really loving it.
Don't mind the DH in the background

Fairy Drops Platinum Mascara- wanted to compare it to the US version. Oddly enough, it was cheaper to buy on eBay plus shipping than to walk into Sephora and buy the US version. :/
Canmake Gokubuto Mascara- Another from Japan. I'm a mascara junkie, I want to try them all.
Not pictured is the Revlon Photoready foundation that I received in a swap.

CVS Part Two
CVS pt 2!
Wet N Wild Knock on Wood close-up



I went back to CVS because a certain eyeshadow trio caught my eye in-store, but I put it back. When I stumbled across some ladies talking about it, I just *had* to go back and get it.

Swatched L to R" Eyelid, Crease, Browbone
Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Knock on Wood- These colors are fabulous for Fall!!

I also picked up some Halloween makeup. Alex and I are both going to wear dia de los Muertos skulls this year. :D












Big Lots
Big Lots haul!


Big Lots had 20% off of EVERYTHING  in the store for rewards members, so we stopped by.  Apparently they've already done this a couple times this year, but this was the first time I've heard about it. Several of my items were beauty related so they count as part of my haul. ;)

Sterilite 3 drawer storage unit- I needed this for the bathroom,  as the one I currently have is overflowing.
Plastic Shoebox- this is for nail polish, as every other container that I've tried isn't tall enough for those darn OPI bottles.
Nail Polish Remover
Bumble & Bumble Hair cleanser- This retails for $20+ at Sephora but I found it for $6!
Ecotools Wooden Foot scrubber- At only $3, how could I say no? 
Bonne Bell Vanilla Lip set- will make a perfect stocking stuffer for Hannah since she loves lip stuff.
3 pack scented chapsticks- this is for Hannah as well.
2 pack Revlon nailpolish- only $2, this one is ALSO for Hannah, I'm planning to make her a little "beauty bag" as one of her bday presents. She's such a diva.
CG nailpolishes- These were only $.50!! Too bad I could only find 2 shades. You guessed it, another Hannah gift.
Navy headband- I am 24 and I have a thing for headbands. No shame here!
Princess Plates- Because Hannah saw them and HAD to have them. That's what I get for taking the two year old with me!!
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Luminous Pink- only $2!
Luminous PInk


Very sheer, but a gorgeous shade!
















Didn't I previously say something about a Project 10 Pan? Yeah... totally failing that one. :/ I am still trying to use up those products, but I currently can't fight the urge to buy. I shall blame this week on the fact that Adam was out of school for Fall break and then he got sick, so I needed a pick-me-up. :) Whatever works, right? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great finds at Big Lots I love that store!! By the way thanks for checking out my blog, i'm following yours now!

    ReplyDelete